Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Funday

I have always been known for my very vivid dreams. Even in high school my friends awaited my daily dish on my dreams. It's like watching a movie every night, no joke. Every once in a while I do wake up disturbed though. That happened this morning. My dream went a little like this:
I was in a room awaiting some sort of news. It couldn't have been good for my mother didn't come in the room, but awaited in the hallway near a candy dish nervously. Some photographer came out and I instantly got the heebie jeebies from the darkness in his eyes. Something spoke deep in to me as in an instant him and three cronies came at me. I panicked, fighting them off then shanked one with a butter knife. I ran...Hunger Games fear style. In an open field surrounded by barbed wire I saw the only way out was to ride one of the pigeons......are you still with me? I know this shit is crazy. So watching the people riding the pigeons one fellow let go accidentally and SPLAT. He gone. Well I must have made it because next thing I knew I was in a place of business talking with an ex boyfriend from high school who turned out to be a midget. Thank God I finally woke up. Do you feel like that story just stole minutes from your life too?

After waking up made a big breakfast for the family complete with eggs, sausage and hashbrowns. It was mildly appreciated and marginally edible. Cooking well is a skill I lack. It also cleared out any groceries we had left. Our fridge seriously looks like it belongs in Lowes as a display model. Unfortunately we are broke. MC Hammer broke. We are patiently waiting for a call from one of my husbands customers for payment. I promise he isn't a drug dealer. He owns his own cleaning business. Watching TV to pass the time we see a Bud Light commercial with Pitbull. I remark as he flashes a smile that I am sure he isn't waiting on $150 to go purchase Hamburger Helper and peanut butter.  Now, we continue to wait. Him patiently, me not so much as a work day comes tomorrow leaving me no time to grocery shop.
Any one else in the same boat? We could use someone to help us paddle the oars.......

No comments:

Post a Comment