Wednesday, March 13, 2013

*Caution PMS Rant Zone*

You know what gets stuck in my craw? Women...no...girls...that claim to be involved Mothers. Yet, their parents raise their children, which makes ZERO sense to me because a certain number of them do not even work, and they post photos of their new hair color, new clothing, flawless makeup. Well, you know what a Mother looks like in my house? Woke up at 4:45 from the never ending Family Guy "Mama, Momma, Mama, Momma....x3,238" bellowing out of Baby Boy's room. Showering...personal hygiene...a half assed blow dry that singed my hair as the curling iron hit it....then there came the makeup. Oy...L'Oreal promises "Now, get the intense look and luxurious feel of a liquid liner with the easy application and precision of a pencil with L'Oreal's Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner ..." LIAR! BIG FAT LIAR! I looked like a tranny after my shaky hands applied it, now on the 2,458,923rd "MOMMA!"....and getting dressed. Yeah a big FU goes out to my closet this morning. You sneaky shrinking bastards. As I left the house I didn't even bother to put a coat on even though it is 10 degrees out. If I made it through getting ready and not dying....a little cold air aint got nothing on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment