Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Stay at home...Hubs!?

Hubs is on stay-at-home duty today again with two sick babies. I dreaded having to call him to walk him through tonight’s dinner which required him to put multiple ingredients in the crock pot and start it. I mean, I can do it all….but could he? I tried my best not to laugh but it was entertaining to hear him balance prepping dinner, feeding a fussy toddler, answering endless questions from a recovering Boy 1 while speaking with me as the dishwasher ran in the background. I was proud of him keeping it all together while I walked him through the steps and told him to “have at it” with the spices. Slap a push up bra and full face of makeup on him and he would be my twin. Well, maybe not TWIN but worthy of a round of applause!

No comments:

Post a Comment