Monday, September 30, 2013

WWFHD? Part Dos



After a particularly rough weekend at the FSOM Household full of monster tantrums, disrespectful mouths, lots of arguing, falling over the baby gate four times and a car accident (the kiddos are okay…just shaken up)…I was angry. I go above and beyond on a daily basis to be positive or to be extra nice to all I meet and I never miss a chance to pay it forward. I started feeling sorry for myself because I am good person, I think. Shouldn’t my karma be good as well? Then I thought WWFHD? (ah yes the return of What Would Full House Do?) Then I thought about Michelle slapping her star button down and declaring “Guess what!? Politeness Week is over!”….then running off with Stephanie’s chocolate cupcake. But then I decided that not only do I like myself better when I am kind, polite and positive…..y’all like me this way too. So I decided to channel my inner Michelle Tanner a la the wedding cake episode. I went to Walgreens at lunch and stocked up on their 49 cent candy bar sale. In about ten minutes I plan to crawl up on my desk and devour my purchases…well maybe I will eat it a tad bit more modest. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment