Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Anniversary Date!



Hubs and I enjoyed our anniversary afternoon oodles! We found the peacefulness a welcome treat as we dined all fancy-like at Red Lobster. I even had a midday strawberry margarita…..oooh so risqué! We tried to think up something, anything to do with our few hours of freedom. The only thing we (I) came up with was hitting up the GW! *Thrift Shop song plays in head*  Hubs is such a team player. He played the dutiful husband bit as I quickly but efficiently raced through the aisles of clothing. Total score! The outfit I am wearing today cost fewer than ten bucks! I felt so lucky our next stop was the neighboring gas station where we bought a scratch off lottery ticket. As I scratched off and realized we did not win any cash I shrugged my shoulders and commented ‘Hey babe, at least we are lucky in love’ to which he replied ‘We sure are’. Dang nabbit…I’ll take it!


No comments:

Post a Comment