Sunday, January 20, 2013

Shower Land

Some days you question your choices in home improvement equipment. You weigh between did I spend too much....did I buy too cheaply? Today I am thankful for purchasing the cheapest exhaust fan the home improvement store had to offer a few years back. It's loud. Like a jet plane taking off loud. It always kind of bothered me because I could not hear anything that was going on outside of the shower area. Hubs offered to watch the kids while I showered today and I have never been in such a blissful shower. The kids are in rare form, damn near homicidal to each other. With the flip of a switch (and of course knowing the husband wouldn't let any blood shed happen) I escaped into a far away land. Hubs and I laughed in beach loungers as the children played in the crystal blue ocean, splashing yet being considerate of others. I was ripped out of this wonderful fantasy world by the sound of Boy 1 entering the bathroom to play hide and seek from his sister. And here I am. Back to reality. I suppose it could be worse but judging by my shower vacay, it could be a whole lot better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment